About Me

My photo
The Lush Cluster collection marries original artistry, weaving techniques and the raw beauty of natural materials into breathtaking works of art. This “jewelry-as-art” approach challenges the boundaries of convention by treating a natural palette, texture, form and light as raw materials are masterfully woven resulting in unified, thought-provoking originals. The Lush Cluster signature medium of geode slices, druzy formations, Herkimer diamonds, semi-precious gemstones and Swarovski crystals appeal to the elegant and sophisticated client, looking for both bold statement jewelry and pieces suitable for everyday.

12.15.2010

Whew hew Christmas Sales!

SELENE

I was just starting to feel as though all my work on the shop was totally wasted...up late tweaking it, posting new items, fixing the photographs, editing the HTML, linking it to PayPal, blah blah blah....when BAM!  All of a sudden my work paid off and a co-worker of mine who is such a sweetheart was perusing the site and bought 6 pieces!  Merry Christmas to me!  It made me feel like all my work on the Shopping Cart and pricing was really worth it.

CUPID
I really had no idea this was coming from this friend.  At work I had always thought she was just politely asking after Lush Cluster.  She'd ask when my show was going to be, how things were going, what new things I was making.  Sort of the way  that people ask how your kids are kind of thing - they are being polite but while your answer is coming out of your mouth you are wondering whether they are really listening.  So I had no idea she was truly interested in the work.  How awesome right?  Thanks so much chica - you know who you are.

VESTA
This has inspired me to keep on trekking on the web.  I plan on revamping all my photos to have white backgrounds as I think that will look "cleaner" on the white background of the shop - obviously this is all long term as I am currently in CT staying at my in-laws for Christmas - but I have a plan and that is what counts!

Big sales - always inspiring - always what we work towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment